Juke Box Bandstand LLC
P.O. Box 2291
Madison, WI. 53701
COVID-19 Postponed Events: Due to these unprecedented times, we want to assure all of our wedding couples that they can postpone to a future date with all monies paid transferring 100% and no fee to reschedule. That being said, the majority of our couples are opting for a COVID friendly wedding ceremony and reception, and we have created the perfect COVID friendly DJ package to accommodate! Ask a JBB representative for booking details.
In the unlikely case that you need to cancel your event:
- There is no cancellation fee.
- You are not held liable to pay the balance still owed according to your signed contract.
- We will hold a credit in the amount of any prepayment or total payment made for use at a later event date to be utilized by you or another relevant responsible party as designated by you and/or the paying party.
- If your event is absolutely not to be rescheduled and at your request we are able to rebook the date Juke Box Bandstand had reserved for you, a 50% refund of the pre-payment monies will be provided to the persons or party that had paid the money to hold the date.
If your event needs to be rescheduled:
- Pending availability, there is no rescheduling fee.
- The amount of any prepayment made is credited 100% to your new date.